Are You Ready to Vote?
This November, organized labor will combat the power of organized money. We’re voting to protect our freedoms—and our voices will be heard. Sign the pledge to vote in November.
THE WESTERN MASS LABOR FEDERATION AFL-CIO ANNOUNCES ANTI- WAR RESOLUTION ON THE RUSSIAN INVASION OF UKRAINE13 Apr, 2022
Last night the Western Massachusetts Area Labor Federation AFL-CIO joined a growing number of labor organizations in passing a resolution calling for the withdrawal of all Russian forces from Ukraine and the resolution of the conflict through intensive diplomatic negotiations t
Western Massachusetts Area Labor Federation Calls On President Biden to Cancel All Student Debt12 Jan, 2022
Springfield, MA — The Western Massachusetts Area Labor Federation, AFL-CIO, a coalition of more than 60 public and private sector unions from across Western Massachusetts, voted unanimously Monday night to pass a resolution calling on President Joe Biden to cancel all student debt by executive or
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Daniel Gonzalez -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Support Delta Flight Attendants’ Massive Organizing Campaign -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Mariel Cruz Martinez -
- Hispanic Heritage Month Profiles: Steve Carrillo -
- Take Action: Support Delta Flight Attendants Fighting for a Union! -